Types of Cloud Computing

  1. Deployment model

  2. Service model

Deployment model:

There are 3 types:

  1. Public cloud

  2. Private

  3. Hybrid


  1. Public cloud:

This cloud can be accessed by any one, cost is also very less. I pay only resource that I use and I pay for how long I use that resource. If I use less resource I pay less pay that month.

The cloud infrastructure is made available to the general public over the internet and is owned by a cloud provider.

Example: AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM’s Blud Cloud and Sun Cloud.

Netflix

  1. Private cloud:


It is just like buying own car and using it for personal purpus. I pay a huge amount and it all own only by me. Here the cost is very huge.

It is exclusively operated by single organization. It can be managed by organization or third party. 

Some companies are providing these services like:

AWS, VMWare

  1. Hybrid:

Pay for the time which I use the service. If I have the …I can integrate.

Hybrid Cloud is a mixture of public and private cloud


Comments

Popular Posts